Saturday 4 January 2014

No golf today - what a surprise!-

No surprise to find that the golf course was closed today.  More rain overnight and it continued off and on throughout the day.

So a chance to continue catching up with paperwork and do some housework!

Did have a brief walk into town to pick up some batteries and managed to stay dry.

Eventually managed to speak to my dad.  He'd only just managed to reach the phone when I finished leaving a message on the answerphone.  One of the reablement team was with him so it made it easier to communicate.  He had managed to make himself a cup of coffee and get up stairs so that's good.

T on the phone to M
Not sure if the proportion of the feet to the rest of the body is right on this one.

Just realised that I've come to the last page in my A5 sketchbook so I'll have to track another one down for Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment